S2000 single exhaust bumper covers - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 27th March 2011, 12:25 Thread Starter
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY

Car: S2000
S2000 single exhaust bumper covers

As most of you will already know - I went down the route of a single exit exhaust for my S2000. This obviously leaves a curve in the left side of the bumper where the other exit used to live so........

I found a place that supply's bumper caps that effectively cover up the left hole. They are in the states however, and so shipping may take a little longer than normal mainland shipping.

They do the caps in carbon, kevlar and frp. I've just ordered one and will put pics up when I get it.

For anyone in a similar single-exited-exhaust-bumper-oh-my-god-what-do-i-do-with-that-other-hole dilemma, you can find order them here:

AP2 S2000
Fastline Performance Rear Bumper Cap, 2004-10 Honda S2000 AP2 - HeelToe Automotive

AP1 S2000
Fastline Performance Rear Bumper Cap, 2000-03 Honda S2000 AP1 - HeelToe Automotive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 27th March 2011, 13:00
WARRIOR

Car: BMW F30
Theres no stoppin you mate lol, did you stop for breath when you swapped cars or were you already moddin the S2000 in your dreams

Civinfo > Other Hondas > Other Honda cars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page