England South (Saturday) England South London Convoy to Silverstone - Civinfo
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 10:49 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
(Saturday) England South London Convoy to Silverstone

Hi, thought I would start a thread for people convoying to Silverstone from the South London / Kent / Dartford.

We should have a number of points throughout the journey where we can stop and collect people, (10-15 minute breaks)

Point 1.
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed)

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed)

Point 3.
Holiday Express-Northampton (Time to be confirmed)

Please confirm that you will be in this convoy:
  • Fonejacker
fonejacker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 11:50
Sponsor
 
SumoPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27th October 2010
Location: Cambridge ENGLAND
Posts: 1,633
Thanks: 118
Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts
iTrader: (7)
Oli Oli... Let me know what time your planning on leaving as we have to test out Drift Car - We've got a 12pm slot at Lydd so we cant leave till later on in the avo if you dont mind hanging about for us ????x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonejacker View Post
Hi, thought I would start a thread for people convoying to Silverstone from the South London / Kent / Dartford.

We should have a number of points throughout the journey where we can stop and collect people, (10-15 minute breaks)

Point 1.
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed)

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed)

Point 3.
Holiday Express-Northampton (Time to be confirmed)

Please confirm that you will be in this convoy:
  • Fonejacker
SumoPower is offline  
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:03 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumocazza View Post
Oli Oli... Let me know what time your planning on leaving as we have to test out Drift Car - We've got a 12pm slot at Lydd so we cant leave till later on in the avo if you dont mind hanging about for us ????x
Yeah know worries, thinking about 3-4pm? Maybe take your gear to Lydd and come straight from there? Hope you don't need to head back to Sheerness after?

x
fonejacker is offline  
 
post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:37
Supporter
 
ash_rage's Avatar
 
Car: 2016 CTR FK2 GT - Milano
Join Date: 14th January 2010
Location: London and Essex ENGLAND
Posts: 6,643
Thanks: 765
Thanked 629 Times in 503 Posts
iTrader: (22)
I'd be good to meet at point 2, need to know time.
ash_rage is offline  
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:52 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_rage View Post
I'd be good to meet at point 2, need to know time.
Thought you were coming from Dartford? If you are, wouldnt Asda be a good point?
fonejacker is offline  
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:53 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_rage View Post
need to know time.
Will gather a list, which will determine times...
fonejacker is offline  
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:53
Supporter
 
ash_rage's Avatar
 
Car: 2016 CTR FK2 GT - Milano
Join Date: 14th January 2010
Location: London and Essex ENGLAND
Posts: 6,643
Thanks: 765
Thanked 629 Times in 503 Posts
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonejacker View Post
Thought you were coming from Dartford? If you are, wouldnt Asda be a good point?
I'll be coming from Brentwood Essex, which is Junction 28 on M25.
ash_rage is offline  
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:54 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_rage View Post
I'll be coming from Brentwood Essex, which is Junction 28 on M25.
Have you got a mate coming from Dartford? Or am I going mad?
fonejacker is offline  
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:58 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Edit:

We should have a number of points throughout the journey where we can stop and collect people, (10-15 minute breaks)

Start
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed) - 5-10 minutes

Point 1.
Junction 28 M25 (Nag's Head) 5 - 10 minutes

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed) 5 minutes

End
Holiday Express-Northampton (Time to be confirmed)

Please confirm that you will be in this convoy:
Fonejacker
__________________
fonejacker is offline  
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 12:59 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
How's the above...
fonejacker is offline  
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 13:36
Supporter
 
ash_rage's Avatar
 
Car: 2016 CTR FK2 GT - Milano
Join Date: 14th January 2010
Location: London and Essex ENGLAND
Posts: 6,643
Thanks: 765
Thanked 629 Times in 503 Posts
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonejacker View Post
Have you got a mate coming from Dartford? Or am I going mad?
They are only coming on the Sunday now, only I am staying the night before mate.
ash_rage is offline  
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 13:54 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_rage View Post
They are only coming on the Sunday now, only I am staying the night before mate.
Coolzie!
fonejacker is offline  
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 14:25
Sponsor
 
SumoPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27th October 2010
Location: Cambridge ENGLAND
Posts: 1,633
Thanks: 118
Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts
iTrader: (7)
We'll play it by ear then as Its a 2 hour slot for testing then we'll have to get the car back to Rye ..PM me your digits and I'll just hit you with a text to confirm in the afternoon
SumoPower is offline  
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 14:42 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumocazza View Post
We'll play it by ear then as Its a 2 hour slot for testing then we'll have to get the car back to Rye ..PM me your digits and I'll just hit you with a text to confirm in the afternoon
Cool beans, may as well wait for you, the convoy run is part of the fun!
fonejacker is offline  
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 19:02
Lord of JAE.....
 
Unknownsoldier's Avatar
 
Car: 58' NHB Type R-GT
Join Date: 22nd September 2007
Location: Kent, UK ENGLAND
Posts: 5,395
Thanks: 397
Thanked 177 Times in 158 Posts
iTrader: (0)
lols Might be up for this depends on whether or not I can slip into cranfield or not beforehand

I live 15mins from BW You could just meet in BW, you can shoot directly onto the m25 from there

Tom
Unknownsoldier is offline  
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 21st March 2011, 21:59
Supporter
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Car: 2007 CTR GT in Milano
Join Date: 15th March 2009
Location: Kent, UK ENGLAND
Posts: 1,032
Thanks: 33
Thanked 102 Times in 96 Posts
iTrader: (11)
Im all booked up for the saturday night now and just found out today my bros team has got a cup rugby game just outside cambridge so I'll be coming from there.
Davek is offline  
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 22nd March 2011, 00:43 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsoldier View Post
lols Might be up for this depends on whether or not I can slip into cranfield or not beforehand

I live 15mins from BW You could just meet in BW, you can shoot directly onto the m25 from there

Tom
I did think this, however Bluewater is a big place, and couldnt think of anywhere right to meet within bluewater, hence why I went for Asda which i right near the M25 toll's anyway. Unless you can think of a place within bluwater.... It just gets confusing, which car park, upper lower etc etc.. confuses me anyway.
fonejacker is offline  
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 22nd March 2011, 00:44 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davek View Post
Im all booked up for the saturday night now and just found out today my bros team has got a cup rugby game just outside cambridge so I'll be coming from there.
cool stuff! looking forward to seeing you again, we can marvel at your handy work on my Gruppe M!
fonejacker is offline  
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 29th March 2011, 17:22 Thread Starter
I vtec'ed your mum!
** Thread starter **
 
fonejacker's Avatar
 
Car: 2008 Civic Type R, NHB
Join Date: 8th January 2011
Location: Kent & London ENGLAND
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 74
Thanked 66 Times in 63 Posts
iTrader: (1)
We should have a number of points throughout the journey where we can stop and collect people, (10-15 minute breaks)

Start
Asda nr Bluewater (Time to be confirmed) - 5-10 minutes

Point 1.
Junction 28 M25 (Nag's Head) 5 - 10 minutes

Point 2.
Harvester Restaurant (Jct 9 M1 Time to be confirmed) 5 minutes

End
Holiday Express-Northampton (Time to be confirmed)

Please confirm that you will be in this convoy:
  • Fonejacker
  • SumoCazza (TBC)
  • UnknownSoldier (TBC)
  • Ash Rage (TBC)
fonejacker is offline  
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 29th March 2011, 17:46
Lord of JAE.....
 
Unknownsoldier's Avatar
 
Car: 58' NHB Type R-GT
Join Date: 22nd September 2007
Location: Kent, UK ENGLAND
Posts: 5,395
Thanks: 397
Thanked 177 Times in 158 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonejacker View Post
I did think this, however Bluewater is a big place, and couldnt think of anywhere right to meet within bluewater, hence why I went for Asda which i right near the M25 toll's anyway. Unless you can think of a place within bluwater.... It just gets confusing, which car park, upper lower etc etc.. confuses me anyway.
Cool, no worries I rant round bw all the time so it's second nature now.....

Tom
Unknownsoldier is offline  
Reply

  Civinfo > Welcome > Meetings > Past Events

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
England Midlands North convoy to Pre Silverstone 2/4/11 leebert1988 Past Events 46 1st April 2011 19:55
England Midlands staffordshire convoy to pre silverstone meet hypermobilty Past Events 13 29th March 2011 22:13
England South London Convoy to Silverstone k20_ed Past Events 60 29th March 2011 20:13
Other London Convoy to Japfest mr_kai Past Events 0 1st August 2010 22:19
12 Civics in convoy on the A66 Saturday PaulHod Was it you? 7 15th June 2009 21:18

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome