LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 07:59 Thread Starter
CTS GT-T DSBP

Car: 2010 Civic 1.8 Type S GT-T
PTM Show 14th-15th May 2011

Hi people

Performance, Tuning & Modified Show 2011
Sunday 15th May with RWYB Saturday 14th May

The PTM Show at Santa Pod Raceway is a serious performance car event where track performance speaks louder than words. There’s no point having 800 horsepower unless you can convert it into mph on the strip or shave seconds off your laptime around the handling track, so leave any unnecessary ballast at home and rev yourself up for the PTM Show. You can turn up in a stripped out Saxo or fire-breathing super-car and you’ll be equally welcome.

The Jap Drag Series and Euro Sports Compact Drag Series will be racing on the dragstrip, bringing real competitive drag racing with full-bodied modified cars to a performance car event accessible to everyone.

PTM SHOW 2011:

RWYB – get your own car on the famous Santa Pod Dragstrip, and hit the track flat-out to see what your car is capable of. Driving licence required. For maximum RWYB track time, consider coming for the weekend and running on Saturday (£25 for unlimited runs) and Sunday (£20 for 4 runs). Details on the RWYB page.
If you can't wait until PTM Show, visit Run What Ya Brung (RWYB) - Public Track Day for a full calendar of RWYB dates at Santa Pod Raceway.

Win a £200 Eibach Pro-Kit! All RWYB participants will be entered into a free prize draw for the chance a win an Eibach Pro-Kit worth £200. Details here.

Jap Drag Series - PTM Show will see Europe's quickest tuned cars side by side on the track as they compete across 4 classes in the Jap Drag Series for Japanese cars!

For full details on the Jap Drag Series visit Jap Drag Series for Japanese Cars.

Euro Sports Compact - The top tuned European cars will go head to head in a battle to find our continents king.

Full ESC details at Euro Sports Compact Drag Series (ESC).

Jet Car - The Fire Force 3 Jet Funny Car will be taking to the strip during the event with amazing 270mph+ speeds from its thundering jet engine!*

Show & Go - Show cars are made out of bodyfiller and race cars are made out of gaffer-tape, right? As true as that might be, there’s no place for either kind of bodge in the PTM Show & Go competition. Cars need to be both quick and well looked after. As such, you can score Show & Go points both on the track and in the show paddock.

Full details on the Show & Go page.

Drifting - Professional drifters show you what this motor sport is all about with sideways tyre-melting action. Passenger rides will be available all day.

If you are interested in trying drifting for yourself then Santa Pod holds regular Drift What Ya Brung days, full details are at DWYB - Drift What Ya Brung - Learn & Practice Drifting.

Handling Circuit - If your car hasn't quite got what it takes to be a contender on the dragstrip, then have a go on the handling circuit. You will need to show your driving licence and it is for road legal cars only. It’s FREE to enter, and there’s a trophy for the top driver.

Full details on the Handling page.

Mobile Dyno - The Rapid GB dyno will be at PTM Show, allowing anyone to get a full power and torque readout and some tuning advice from the experts using some of the latest and most accurate mobile dyno kit available.

Club Camping - Why not stay the weekend and enjoy the whole PTM Show camping experience. Anyone can camp, just bring your tent! Booking form and details on the Clubs page.

Plus

Evening Entertainment - Get your groove on, relax and have a couple of drinks in Fuelers Bar with Evening Entertainment on Saturday Night.

Fun Fair Rides - Let the kids have some fun, or let out the big kid in yourself and have a wild time on the rides, whilst nibbling on some candy floss.

Traders - There will be a whole variety of traders supplying everything from performance parts to body kits.

AutoTrader Cars For Sale Paddock - Advertise your car for sale at the event or hunt for a new ride. Buy and Sell for FREE! Simply park up in the cars for sale paddock and stick your details on the dashboard. Meet potential buyers at the show.

PTM Show 2010

Check out what happened at the PTM Show last year on the 2010 Report page and the 2010 Gallery page.

For ticket info visitPerformance, Tuning & Modified Show - Contact Us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 08:10 Thread Starter
CTS GT-T DSBP
** Thread starter **

I've just sent PTM a message regarding if we "civinfo" could get a parkin spot in there show.
As soon as I know something ill post it down.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 08:13 Thread Starter
CTS GT-T DSBP
** Thread starter **

I've just sent PTM a message regarding if we "civinfo" could get a parkin spot in there show.
As soon as I know something ill post it down.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 11:28
Supercharged Blue Type R

Car: 2010 JR Supercharged FN2
Good man! we need more mini meets like this!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 20:29
LVY
**Generating Gloss**

It's only a couple of mins down the road for me, so al seems well i should be able to get to this!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 20:30
Supporter

Car: 2007 CTR, Milano Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVY View Post
It's only a couple of mins down the road for me, so al seems well i should be able to get to this!
Where you live seems great for al these car shows Livvy, everything is miles for me!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 20:32
Supercharged Blue Type R

Car: 2010 JR Supercharged FN2
Japfest that weekend in castle combe!!

Japfest 2011
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 20:34
LVY
**Generating Gloss**

Quote:
Originally Posted by R555 View Post
Where you live seems great for al these car shows Livvy, everything is miles for me!
I hate where I live but yes, the only plus point is the fact that i'm right beside santa pod (love the jet car), 20 mins from wicksteed park (JAE), 25 mins from rockingham raceway, 30 mins from silverstone...etc etc
And still, I'm always the last one to arrive. Go figure.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 21:39
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"

Car: Cw Type r
Quote:
I hate where I live but yes, the only plus point is the fact that i'm right beside santa pod (love the jet car), 20 mins from wicksteed park (JAE), 25 mins from rockingham raceway, 30 mins from silverstone...etc etc
because your pissed before you set off
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 21:42
The Guru

Car: 57 DPB CTR GT
Quote:

Cos your making sure your car is extra special clean before you set off
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 21:58
Supporter

Car: 2007 CTR GT in Milano
Id be up for it (I think its a weekend I'm free) I been to it before a couple of times and like a show with some proper action going on up the strip.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 5th April 2011, 22:53
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"

Car: Cw Type r
might be up for this
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 6th April 2011, 13:29 Thread Starter
CTS GT-T DSBP
** Thread starter **

Hey people to book a spot in the show they need the min off 10 cars, and they will offer a small discount on entry fee, and it buy 10 tickets and get one free.
Got a something like 2-3 weeks before they stop booking in clubs.

PTM show inside parking
1.Nelson_moreira
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 7th April 2011, 12:00

Car: Civic Type R GT NH Black
meets

I'll be up for that! and any mini meets happening around the south will be good to attend my 1st and meet a few of u
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 7th April 2011, 14:48
Type S GT Driver, LOVE IT

Car: 2007 2.2 TypeS GT CDTi 3door
I go on holiday on the Monday, so may be able to go just for the Saturday!! Sunday will be spent packing and stuff. Rwyb sounds good to me tho!

Civinfo > Welcome > Meetings > Past Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page