2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

mini meet 2

England South 
22K views 186 replies 17 participants last post by  andytyper 
#1 · (Edited)
hi,looks like im taking control again and as the little says were planning another mini meet seeing as the last one was a great success.:)

DATE: sunday 29th may
PLACE: New forest
TIME: unconfirmed

please add your name on the list if your interested!!

1.lolly and roo

#169 ·
Excellent photos Gaz :D:D

Great day!!! good to put faces to a couple of names haven`t met before.
Thanks Lolly for sorting this out.
Got home 3:30 this morning,glad you didn`t forget anything else Lolly ;)
Awake and back out 7:30 for BSB at Thruxton :D
Not a comparison on yesterday :( wet, cold and tired back home now to watch it on tv.:)

#171 · (Edited)
afternoon,glad everyone enjoyed them selfs even with the 20 laps of the new forest...
i had a great day and great venue i thought,great weather,great views,great roads,great bunch of people,and eventually a great pub to end!!

andy, thanks for making sure i didnt forget anything,for leading most the time and for a great day with your cw mean machine..:)

gaz,great to see you again and loving what youve done looks wise to your R...sexy!!ps, thanks for the chocolate and photos of my baby.:)

jerry, thanks for being a sport and for the blast on the M3:)ps,i will be making sure i hide your camera next time!!:)

ed,glad you could make it and thanks for the speakers..cant wait to get them insalled now.:)

alan,good to see you again and glad you caught up with us all just a shame we couldnt find a decent pub to fit us all in sooner.:-(

sabs and mister, glad to meet you both and hopefully see you again at my next meet.:)

#172 ·
Looks like you lot had a great meet, sorry I couldnt make it, heres some pics why I couldnt go

#176 ·
:popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.