2003 (53) Civic EP2 (NON Sport) headlight adjustment - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 30th June 2014, 23:01 Thread Starter

2003 (53) Civic EP2 (NON Sport) headlight adjustment

Evening all.

I've owned my Civic for a couple of years now, and have often visited the site, but never actually registered or posted. I'd be very grateful if anybody could assist me in what I thought(!) would be a fairly easy job.

The exact model of Civic I have seems to have a few little quirks that most other 1.6 EP2s I've seen don't. For example, it has 4 stud hubs, no sport kit, OAP spec suspension and facelift, but non-projector headlights. This is where the problem lies.

This is the front of the car, and you can just make out the style headlights:

Unlike the pre-facelift headlights and the projectors fitted to Sports/Type Rs etc, this unit takes an HB4 bulb.

Unfortunately, I noticed my car looking a bit wang eyed a few nights ago. I went to adjust the passenger side light down a bit, but could not for the life of me work out how to. My friend, who is also a mechanic and owns a "normal" EP2 had no idea either.

Has anybody owned a Civic with these headlight units, or had experience in adjusting them?

Civinfo > Other Hondas > Previous Civics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page