2003 Civic S 1590 cc---Rear screen washer - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 21st April 2010, 13:32 Thread Starter

2003 Civic S 1590 cc---Rear screen washer

The rear screen washer in my Civic is not working. The pump is working and operates the front washers. Disconnection of the pipes where the pipe enters the hatch door from the body has proved that water is getting to there and the pump is delivering. The blockage must be between there and the nozzle. I have removed the panel in the hatch door and can feel the pipe where it enters the wiper arrangement but I am reluctant to exert too much force on something I cannot see! I notice that the nozzle seems to be in a separate and perhaps detachable bit from the wiper stalk. Can this be removed and, if so , how? `would this help? If it is necessary to expose the pipe where it enters the wiper motor how do you remove the main panel on the hatch door? If there is an easy way to tackle this please advise. I have made sure the nozzle is clear.

Thanks

Rockford

Civinfo > Other Hondas > Previous Civics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page