Battery for 2004 Honda Civic 1.7 CTDI 5 Door SE - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 21st February 2012, 22:29 Thread Starter

Battery for 2004 Honda Civic 1.7 CTDI 5 Door SE

Hi All,

Civic newbie here I've read through a whole thread in another section of the forum which relates to a newer model of the Civic and it seems that the Bosch S4 023 and S4 021 are the preferred options for replacement batteries at the moment on the newer models.

I have a 2004 1.7 CTDi Honda Civic 5 door SE. Going by recommendations by various websites specifically for this model car, I bought an S4 023, only to be told by my mechanic that it won't fit my car as one of the cables doesn't reach the negative terminal.

Can anyone confirm that the S4 021 will fit this model?

Thanks

Civinfo > Other Hondas > Previous Civics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page