2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Site not accepting custom email address

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  lepidas 
#1 ·
Hi,
I have noticed the civinfo.com can not accept member email addresses from the following domains.

username @ tutanota.com
username @ mysurname.email
username @ protonmail.ch

I managed to register with a google account I made up but it's not my favorite. I miss the notifications, that is my thing...

This problem is something known to the admins and someone can hope that will be fixed or just forget about it;
***** :)

#4 · (Edited)
What happens when I try to register with the mentioned domains is that it behaves like I have no input in the email field, no response, not saving, not showing error. Try to replicate it without even owning an email address like john@evans.email

I had the same problem in a forum I was administering (smf board), there was no intentional block but I needed to add/modify some lines in a php file. The civinfo looks it's not open source board so I guess little can be done.

I want to send you a pm but I can't find the pm button/function :)
Well I guess after boosting I got it sent. Thank you for the support :)

Thank you for helping out with this!

#5 ·
You don't have enough posts (20) to PM and Civ_Admin have overlooked this.
I will boost your post count so that you can PM.
You should be able to click on the other user's username and choose "Send private message...."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.