2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Fitting type-r spoiler to type s with normal spoiler

8K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Porkpie79 
#1 ·
hi
just bourght a type-r spoiler for an amazing price of £130 painted in my colour (milano red). my car already has the small spoiler on it
just wondering what kind of a job it is to fit ? and if anyone has fitted a type-r one when already having a normal one?

im going to attempt it on friday but i think my normal spoiler is glued on aswell as being bolted on at the two sides

any help would be appreciated
thanks

oli

#4 ·
I thought the S spoiler was only bolted - might be some double sided tape in there too though

good luck! :D
ye the Trunk spoiler has double sided tape on it

#3 ·
where the fook did you get that from?? btw you have to glue the Type R spoiler on to your car unfortunatly. Got any Pritt??

#8 ·
#10 ·
Great news! You follow the "How to" by Alexps and me?

#20 ·
I want to drill mine not glue it, I've got everything sorted & it seems the top 4 holes are straight forward (he says nervously!) it's the 2 holes on the side that concern me - has anyone attempted this?
I am taking photos step by step so if all else fails, I'll post my own 'how to' when I'm done. Just looking for good pointers?

#22 · (Edited)
Hi Guys I've searched everywhere (or not looking in the right places) I'm looking for this small spoiler for my Type S. It's really to cover the horrible mess where the lacquer is peeling off, but I don't want the in ya face wannabe Type R spoiler. I read on a closed thread that it is a "city pack" spoiler?? I've googled this and not having much luck! Do you know where I can get one from or is it Honda only??

Cheers

ps (edited) I found this on fleaBay. you think this would be it?? http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Custom-Paint...596108?hash=item2c9e221a4c:g:uR0AAOSwXshWsMIH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.