2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Rear Spoiler options?

7K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  DANJS 
#1 ·
I was behind a civic yesterday that had a rear spoiler I had never seen before. I know you get Type R spoiler and a smaller type S version, but this one was just a tiny lip spoiler that had no drop down style side wings at the ends like either the aforementioned. I have trawled Lings parts pages but can't see it anywhere. Any ideas?

#14 ·
Image pack spoiler acquired from Lings at what I think is a very good price for a brand new already painted part. I could have held out for one on here, or one from a scraped car, but brand new from a main dealer, im very happy.

#15 ·
Spoiler arrived at lunch time today and was fitted 15 minutes later. Very happy. Thanks to Mark at Lings for the great service.

Attachments

Reactions: Farqui
#18 ·
Thanks for pm
They don't have any in my colour (polished metal)

Not sure how a nighthawk black one would look as the area is black

Bit confused about my car as I can't tell if it has a sort of spoiler on it has what looks like a rubber seal between where the spoiler would be and the tailgate

The rear bumper is different as it does not have the plastic grill effect panel between the exhausts
It's a painted

I'll try and upload a picture
It's an ex model facelifted if that helps

#19 ·
Mine doesn't have the grill effect between the exhausts, its a smooth gunmetal coloured section too, mines a facelift too. Black would work on yours, but they are not very big, so may not make it look like a worth while addition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.