Next Sea Freight Container Orders??? - Civinfo
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 7th October 2014, 12:05 Thread Starter
Sponsor
 
SumoPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27th October 2010
Location: Cambridge ENGLAND
Posts: 1,633
Thanks: 118
Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts
iTrader: (7)
Next Sea Freight Container Orders???

SEA FREIGHT CONTAINER LEAVING EARLY DEC 2014 - DUE IN JAN 2015

We are currently arranging our next sea freight container in Japan and wanted to give everyone on the Civinfo Forum the opportunity to place orders for any parts that they would like to include in this shipment.

If you can let me know what it is you would like and we can then give you a quote. Then if you wish to confirm the order then we would require a 25% deposit immediately then the remaining 75% paid once the container arrives in the UK before it is sent out to you.

We can already get many brands but with a branch in Japan the options are endless and anything is possible.

Please email us at [email protected] or call 01945 479125 to let us know what you need.

Last edited by SumoPower; 7th October 2014 at 12:16.
SumoPower is offline  
Reply

  Civinfo > vendors > Sumo Power

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do not use Paisley Freight!!!!!!!!! griffian General Discussion (8G) 27 9th June 2014 00:06
Is this the best wax container in the world ? **THE BMD PISTON** Black Magic Detail Cleaning 18 29th March 2014 23:16
Latest Container now un-loaded..aww the pretty things!! SumoPower Sumo Power 13 24th November 2011 21:13
All Ready for Sea! Bob H General Discussion (8G) 4 15th March 2008 14:24

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome