In my opinion if you spending money on modding car you have to see and feel the difference.
This is the route i have gone:
1. Wheel spacers (20mm rear and 17mm front) as standard wheels are little bit hidden in wheel arches. This is mainly for look but also car will be less "snappy" on liftoff's.
2. Milltek Non-Res exhaust. Mainly for the noise (it's brilliant) but there is a difference in power with other mods.
3. HKS intake - mainly for the noise, but again - with other mods there is a difference.
4. Hondata Flashpro - with N Group map (for the performace - biggest difference out of all mods listed above).
5. Weighted gear knob - to improve shifting speed / precision.
Nex will be EBC pads and seeker fin. Maybe custom map for flashpro.
Then i'm done. Any more spare money will be save for the next car. I won't be modifying suspension as in my opinion it's not needed unless you do track days.
Oh, maybe tegiwa short shifter if i find second hand for good price