Hello everyone / Type R wheel fitments - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 20th January 2007, 11:07 Thread Starter

Hello everyone / Type R wheel fitments

I am so glad to find a good friendly forum on the new civic type r. I have one ordered for the 1st March I can't wait seems like a life time to wait, at least I can now share my frustrations of the wait with you guys.

Anyway I don't like the standard 18" wheels and the 19" wheels I don't think are practical for me, so am going to buy my own 18inch alloys.
What I wanted to ask is if anyone knows the full wheel fitment needed for CTR.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 20th January 2007, 13:36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr w1z View Post
I am so glad to find a good friendly forum on the new civic type r. I have one ordered for the 1st March I can't wait seems like a life time to wait, at least I can now share my frustrations of the wait with you guys.

Anyway I don't like the standard 18" wheels and the 19" wheels I don't think are practical for me, so am going to buy my own 18inch alloys.
What I wanted to ask is if anyone knows the full wheel fitment needed for CTR.

Cheers
hi mr w1z, welcome to the forum, congratulations on ordering the type r, two things stopped me ordering the type r, first was the wait,2 was the fact the wife moaned about going back to a two door car when we have two bin lids. Will be gutted when i see one on the road, love my car though so i will go for the type r at the next change, sorry im not too sure about the wheel fitment but there are a few clued up people on the site that should know, dont be offended if there's no reply straight away...alot of the new users are waiting for the march delivery so your not alone..which colour did you go for?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 20th January 2007, 13:50 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Thanks for the reply mate Iíve got kids to but lucky for me the misses has a 5 door car, sheís still not to happy though.
Iíve got a red one coming did want black but my mates got a black civic not to keen on the poo poo bronze and silver looks OK, looking at the brochure the red locked the nicest plus you can see more of the lines in the red than the black.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 20th January 2007, 21:18

Have to agree, the red looks great. Silver, black and bronze are a little too subtle.

Civinfo > Civic Type R > Type-R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page