Help with a VTEC problem - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 9th May 2018, 12:46 Thread Starter
Supporter

Car: 2007 CTR FN2, Black
Question Help with a VTEC problem

I have had some problems with my Honda now lately and trying to find out what might be wrong and have changed some parts but cant find what it is.
And wounder if anyone here might now what the problem is.

Evertime when i hit the vtec the car beging to knock/hacking (think this is the right word for it)
I have changed solenoid and i have changed the ECU thats for the VTEC, but its still the same.

And i cant find out what might be the problem, been trying to find out and changed some parts with out any luck.
Have anyone had this problem before or know someone that have with a Honda Civic Type-R FN2 2007 modell ?

Thanks

Civinfo > Civic Type R > Type-R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page