I don't know where else to turn to, but my FN2 has been slowly driving me insane...
I have the car since January this year, but the issues just keep piling up.
About the car and what was tried so far:
2007 FN2, about 160k miles (255000km) on the odo
- car had lpg fitted with the valve lubrication addon (whole system removed)
- valves have been adjusted
- spark plugs have been replaced with proper NGK ones (had some crappy lpg plugs fitted)
- Compression on all 4 cylinders is about 12bar
- intake manifold was cleaned (due to large amount of "valve saver" oil buildup) and lpg fittings removed and sealed off
- throttle valve cleaned
- ecu remapped by a honda specialist (no idea what the map is called), vtec now at 4500rpm, second O2 sensor disabled due to de-cat pipe - afr at 14.5 via honda hds reading - this greatly improved the throttle response and some feeling of power
- rear muffler removed due do things rattling inside, 2.5inch "tractor muffler" fitted (no obstruction, almost like a straight pipe with some muffling)
- car was serviced regularly and i also reinstalled the intake resonant box so the intake is completely stock
Even after all that, i get about 23mpg regardless of how i drive (did once manage 26mpg granny driving - mostly under vtec engagement) and the top speed caps at 127mph in 6th gear, pedal on floor the issue is kinda similar to the one in a post from BlackTazz82, engine without topspeed, can u see the problem (can't post links yet, sry)
I don't have a flashpro, so i can't post any readouts, only thing i have is the HDS diagnostic software if that helps in any way
Now i don't know much about the FN2, but reading the forum it seems that something is not quite right with my car. I'm running out of ideas so any help would be greatly appreciated