2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Replacing The Rear Console?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Mugged Off 
#1 ·
Can anyone point in the direction of any posts on how to replace the rear console that sits between the seats? I only need to change the outer surround so don't need all the internal parts again but presuming I will need to remove all these to fit into the new piece?

#3 ·
The 'centre' console just has 4 bolts that are underneath the 4 black plastic covers. Once removed it lifts up from the front and then you navigate it out from under the handbrake lever.

Not too difficult.

#6 ·
well in order to take the parts from your old centre console and put them into your new centre console: you have to go and get a degree in centre console construction which takes at least three years including 6 months out in a work placement environment.

Then you need to apply for a licence to safely remove said items.

OR YOU COULD JUST UNSCREW THEM AND SCREW THEM INTO YOUR NEW ONE :) :) :) ) :) :)

this forums rules dictate that i cannot be offensive to people no matter how badly i feel the urge to.

tools needed: A SCREWDRIVER!

sorry if i this is misinterpreted as sarcastic.

hope this helps mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.