Got my car a few days ago, I've been driving it since then and I love it! It's the 2012 2.2 iDTEC ES-T
I wish I could have afforded the EX-GT but this model is really good.
I hope I'll be able to help others soon, once I fully know how to ride the beast!
- Phone connection is amazingly easy. It litteraly took me 2minutes. Just switched on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3, Android ICS 4.0.4) paired it with the car, opened Spotify on the phone and Voilą!
- The general feeling of the interior design is good. Personaly, I don't feel like the plastics are cheap. I don't like the seats though (design of the fabric), it looks like citroen more than Honda. Even if it's just fabric, it could be beautiful if it was dark black for instance with no design at all on them, just plain color.
- Car is easy to drive, although I find it easier to drive without the ECON on.
- SatNav is really good. Sometimes, it's not really pragmatic. For instance, to cancel a route, you have to press the screen 4 times, it would have been better to just included a "cancel route" touch button somewhere on the screen.
- I like the little things like automatic wipers, automatic lights, daylights, good air conditioning system etc...
- The camera at the back of the car is not just a gadget (at least for me), it's actually really usefull. It allows you to just have to look at both sides without having to turn your head to see the back of the car until your head is unscrewed from your body. The camera is well placed I think. The yellow lines on the screen tells you exactly where your car is compared to the pavewalk for instance. Usefull.
- If you have any questions, please ask, but I'm not an expert though.....