1 Year In The Life Of................ - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 29th May 2008, 20:15 Thread Starter
Supporter

1 Year In The Life Of................

As promised my year in the li ofmy type s i shift, well after a few initial problems (trim rattles , pitted paintwork etc.) there hasnt been too much too report i still think the clutch is slipping or something is going into meltdown when i hit the vtec lights , the smell is sickning but also intermittent and never happens when stealers have her.
The car althought only 15 months old is going to my friends bodyshop to have 6 car park dings and scratches removed and the cat scratches removed from bonnet(cat slid down bonnetseen by my own eyes never seen cat since but if i do........) The rear bumper requires re spraying due to blind drivers that dont know how to park a car , scraping my rear bumper with me sat in car then trying to completly deny it even tho my paint was on his bumper police soon sorted tho .
On the upside still the most involving fun car ive ever driven she still turns heads but will do so even more when she comes back out of bodyshop looking like new and colour coded plastics too,with a full buff some nice black alloys 18'' will follow shotly and double din ice about xmas time , i will post some pics when she comes out of bodyshop on the 20th (ish) of July.

To anybody reading this thinking of buying a CIVIC TYPE S please do no hessitate to do so (any civic ) these cars are a lot more common place than any previous gen civic so that in its self says something the reliability of all Honda automotives speaks for itself .
Last but not least a great big thankyou to Civinfo,Pottsy +all that sail in her , shes lasted longer than the tittanic maybe thats something to do with Honda.
P.S a thankyou to bettsy (my car named so because all the local chav's say bet she goes some) better off having young kids on you side (less damage to your vehicle and good security.
Well Thats all folks just remember THE POWER OF DREAMS IS WITH YOU.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 29th May 2008, 20:28
Administrator

Car: 2016 Ford Kuga Titanium
Thanked 1,059 Times in 761 Posts
Great Review Rick, thanks for the update.

The cat comment brought a smile to my face, visions of you waiting with a 12-bore shot gun to teach it a lesson came to mind .

Good recommendation considering a lot of owners have not so positive comments to make.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 26th June 2008, 23:34

Posts like this make me a happy man

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 26th June 2008, 23:40
Administrator

Thanked 1,835 Times in 1,604 Posts
Sorry to hear of you dinks and scratches

But really pleased you are still having fun in it, I'm eight months in with mine and love it

Great review

Civinfo > All Civics > User Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page