Inspired from a Golf GTi forum I was reading some months ago.
All the little tricks that the CTR does that others might not know about. Probably all listed in the owners book but I thought I would kick things off. Please feel free to add your findings!!
1) With the headlights on, pull up and stop the car, handbrake on, turn headlights off and then adjust dashboard lights to lowest level, put headlights back on and set off. Dashboard lights default back to bright setting.
2) Unlock car but do not open doors, car will self lock after 30(?) seconds.
3) Keep your finger on the radio ON/OFF button along with the interior fan button, radio has additional options (mine is a non-sat nav)
4) If you accidentally set off with handbrake on, display warns you to release handbrake
5) Display tells you who has seatbelt on in the back and who doesn't (only found this out this weekend!)
6) Pressing key fob lock button twice within 5 seconds allows 'Super' locking (dead locking)
7) I think this one is true: with wipers on Auto and constantly wiping screen, when you come to a stop, wipers do not wipe as often