Tyre Choice XL Tyres - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 29th August 2017, 08:43 Thread Starter
Supporter

XL Tyres

Would XL tyres affect ride quality? The ride is very hard and just wondering if my Eagle F1 XL could be the problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 29th August 2017, 12:25
Supporter

Car: Civic 2006 2.2 CTDI
I had Eagles and now i have PS4 XL and i find they made huge difference to the ride quality. Now the car rides a lot harsher than before but make a difference between harsh ride and crashy ride. My crashy ride was fixed when i fitted rigid collar kit. I like the PS4 coz i have a lot less body roll and i dont mind my filling falling off my teeth

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Brakes (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page