Steering General price for wheel tracking adjustments - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 2nd February 2018, 22:18 Thread Starter
Gwa

Car: 2015 Tourer owner
General price for wheel tracking adjustments

Hi, just put the girl through her first MOT, advisory on inner side tyre wear on both the fronts. I've had the car 5 weeks now, However I've picked up a slow puncture on one of the fronts in the last two weeks, asked garage to have a look at the same time and it was a nail, two new tires have been fitted to the front. Bloke at garage suggested that it might be worth getting the tracking/ all 4 wheels trued and aligned on the car. Has anyone done this recently and if so what's a respectable price for doing so? Cheers Gwa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 2nd February 2018, 22:46
Supporter

Car: 2015 white orchid 1.6 dtec
standard tracking is around 20 upwards in my area but some can charge around 75 for the full 4 wheel alighnment
but not all cars have easy adjustment on the rears
either way if your tracking is out its cheaper to get it tracked than replace tyres quicker than you should do
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 3rd February 2018, 06:56
Bye bye Honda...

Car: Volvo V60 VEA D4 (181)
Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,042 Posts
I just had my tracking done at a local indy garage for 25. Mine were scrubbing badly on the inside edges and it was tramlining quite badly... Another idea what caused this, maybe I've hit a few pot holes?

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Brakes (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page