Will FN2 coilovers fit the FK2? - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 1st July 2018, 18:31 Thread Starter
Supporter

Car: 2008 Civic Type-R FN2
Will FN2 coilovers fit the FK2?

Hi All,

I’ve heard that FN2 coilovers with fit on the FK2, I was gonna grab myself some Meister R’s if anyone can confirm that this is the case..

Thanks for your help..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 18th November 2018, 00:43

Ive heard otherwise, sway bar endlinks mount differantly I think. Cheapist way to check is to buy the cheapest oem FN front strut and test it on the FK. If the oem pieces can be swapped then coils could work. I was gonna do that when i was looking at coilovers but decided to get lowering springs instead. Let us know how you got on!

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Brakes (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page