Alloys Choice Mazda 6 19" Rims - Civinfo
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By CraigUK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 22nd January 2019, 20:31 Thread Starter

Mazda 6 19" Rims

Well after a fair bit of deliberation I've bought a set of Mazda 6 19" rims off eBay. Same as in the photo below albeit they are finished in gun metal and not black. Going to get them refurbished in gloss black. Only £159 delivered so not a bad price.

There's a fair few more on eBay as Mazda had an issue with the paint finish, all for around the same price. They are made by a reputable manufacturer and as I'm getting them refurbished the finish issue bears no relevance.

Need to get some spigot rings, easy to find and cheap. The offset should work quite well too. I'll post some photos in spring or summer when they are fitted.

https://goo.gl/images/EhSu7t
Farqui likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 22nd January 2019, 21:30
Supporter

I debated getting those for my old Type S but in the end opted for the Astra J 5 spokes.
Mainly because I didn’t need to get the Vauxhall’s refurbished
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 22nd January 2019, 21:39 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Didn't realise that vauxhall also used 114 pcd. Must admit that the refurbishment definitely makes them less of a bargain, I know a few people in that line of work so hoping to get them sorted for a keen price.

It's always difficult to envisage what they will look like on another car. Hoping that they look good.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 23rd January 2019, 08:36
Supporter

Car: 2015 Civic Tourer D-TEC SR
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigUK View Post
Well after a fair bit of deliberation I've bought a set of Mazda 6 19" rims off eBay. Same as in the photo below albeit they are finished in gun metal and not black. Going to get them refurbished in gloss black. Only £159 delivered so not a bad price.

There's a fair few more on eBay as Mazda had an issue with the paint finish, all for around the same price. They are made by a reputable manufacturer and as I'm getting them refurbished the finish issue bears no relevance.

Need to get some spigot rings, easy to find and cheap. The offset should work quite well too. I'll post some photos in spring or summer when they are fitted.

https://goo.gl/images/EhSu7t
those look nice. pop them on the scales before you get tyres on them, see how they compare with oem in terms of weight.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 23rd January 2019, 09:14 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Cheers Rob, I wasn't planning going down the 19" route but they were well priced and look nice. Always a bit of a lottery without seeing them on the car.

Always wondered how much difference in weight there is between 17, 18 and 19 inch setup.

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Brakes (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page