I was washing the civic last night and when i was cleaning the rear lights i noticed that there is dead fly/bug inside the perspex, just below the fog light.
HOW DID IT GET THERE?
I have attached an image and highlighted where it is. Its not very clear.
Was going to buy a Civic off someone I know. They told me that the car is fine however one issue he mentioned was that if the car is left for about 3-4 days the battery would go flat.
Also the bluetooth isnt working and he believed that the flat battery issue could be due to that.