Reference: PWCPC-FGX-KRK

This package Includes:
Password:JDM Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake
Password:JDM Battery Relocator
Odyssey PC 680 Battery

PRICE = 447€ = $640 = 387GBP
Shipping costs
to Europe included

The Password:JDM PowerChamber design makes more useable horsepower for normal and performance driving conditions. The problem with most CAI, is that they all look the same. It’s pretty much a filter on a stick if you think about it. It’s like trying to suck air or fluid through a very long skinny straw. CAI gives you peak gains and often flat results elsewhere on the power curve. The Password:JDM Dry Carbon PowerChamber delivers real life useable HP all throughout the power band. We spent hours upon hours engineering this PowerChamber so that we deliver to you a true performance product. Installs in less than 30 mins and requires the relocation of the battery from the stock location (Battery Relocator kit sold separately;

Made by PWJDM for PWJDM using our perfected Dry carbon process, this product is one of the finest real carbon pieces you will ever find. Made using 100% aerospace grade epoxy resin with real Hexcel Carbon Fiber or Carbon Kevlar, all of our Password:JDM Dry Carbon products are individually hand crafted here in the States. The beauty about hand crafted Carbon fiber products is they are as unique as a fingerprint; no two carbon items will ever be identical. We deliver our Carbon products in its natural finish. No clearcoat will ever applied by us to hide imperfections or correct blemishes commonly associated with Polyester resin like everyone else in the industry. We strongly believe that this takes away from Carbon Fiber’s distinguished properties and therefore defeats the purpose of using quality materials such as epoxy and real Carbon.

Photos:

I think that we could fit this at the FN2.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I am oficialy in love!!!!!!!!

Tho, dont know if it would fit, on our FN2 there are two Breather Hoses coming from the intake Hose , cant see them there!!

Here is a small video:

REgards

·
Registered
610 Posts
Password JDM stuff rocks but good luck getting it. They Arent the easiest people to deal with.
I have on of 2 intakes go the S2000 in Europe due to shipment and communication issues and it's regarded as best one available.
Don't expect same gains you would get from a CAI though as the filter is still inside the engine bay.

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Looks good. like Piton snake after got its meal, resting under the bonnet :)
But , I don't understand their design ... why is the filter under the bonnet, and not being protected by heat somehow ?
At least Gruppe-M is protected from heat, or an Injen/CPL/AEM goes under the engine bay ,,, but Password's JDM filter is not protected from heat at all ...
Can someone explain their design ?
Tough they preserved the OEM MAF adapter design which is a good thing.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I have forgotten to say that this price 447€ = $640 = 387GBP is for the CARBON KEVLAR, the CARBON one is a little bit cheapier.
I will buy this item now, because now is cheapier due to a pre-order offer.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Password:JDM Battery Relocator (FG/FA '06+ Civic Si) Description
Introducing the newest product to our killer line-up… the new Password:JDM Battery Relocator is everything you’ve been asking for. One of the big problems with our cars is the liquid acid battery that leaks. When you leak acid, it screws everything up. It’s a mess in your engine bay. You see rusty frame rails, discolored cables… the drama goes on and on. Besides leaking acid, the stock battery is bulky, heavy, and straight out fugly… by rocking the new Password:JDM Battery Relocator, you eliminate all these problems in one shot. The Password:JDM Battery Relocator utilizes an Odyssey 680* mini Drycell which is absolutely the best battery on the market. Cleaning up an engine bay has always been important to me when building sick ass cars. Getting rid of the fugly stock battery has been a top priority for me. Putting it in the cabin or trunk is dangerous because all batteries gas out when your car’s running, this can be very dangerous. For safety reasons, batteries belong in the engine bay.

Password:JDM Battery Relocators are built to last, don’t be surprise if it outlast your ride. On DA and EF models our kit includes a Dry Carbon battery cover that’s about as BLING as it gets. The Password:JDM Battery Relocator nicely tucks the battery next to the frame rail in a position that is about as out of the way as it can possibly get. By doing this, you solve your space and clutter problem in the engine bay. It works out nice for anyone looking for that extra space to run a turbo setup or a whale penis intake. The Odyssey 680 weighs less than 15lbs, and is about a third the size of stock battery (29lbs). Odyssey Batteries can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power. There is not another battery available that can deliver both. The Odyssey Drycell Battery is absolutely the best battery on the market, this why we chose this battery (we’re also a distributor).

Save weight, clean up clutter, and never have to deal with acid spills ever again… The Password:JDM Battery Relocator is a must for anyone who wants a clean looking car. Pop hoods and you’ll instantly be able to tell real power players from those who can somewhat barely manage… Why bother with the ******** of rigging something up, grab this kit and save yourself a headache by not having to deal with a stock battery ever again. Password:JDM went well over the top with this new Battery Relocator, could we possibly have done it any less? I don’t think so! Battery cables not included, customers will have to custom route cables to fit their specific cars.

Photos:

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I'm with dinoc on this one, looks pointless and can't see any gains from that thing that you wouldn't have got from a open cone

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Well I'm curious how they did design this , that carbon path looks complicated , so maybe they did that for a reason ... but that filter left alone there in the conner ... I don't know ...:confused:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
passwordjdm told me that:
Code:
gains are expected to be in the 10-15hp range at minimum.
:popcorn::rolleyes:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have those answers ;)

They told me:
1.- Could you send me some pictures of the Intake seen from below? Do you have pictures of how the intake is held so that it doesn't move? Could you tell me how do you hold this intake at the engine bay?
1 – there are no other brackets to hold the filter or intake other than the rubber coupler. We have tested this for a few weeks on a daily driven car and it is not an issue.

2.- When are going to finish the pre-orders? (price during pre-orders was $50 cheapier)
2 – the pre-orders are actually already done

3.- Gains expected?
3 – gains are expected to be in the 10-15hp range at minimum.

4.- Why is the filter under the bonnet, and not being protected by heat somehow?
4 – the filter is right next to the headlight which gives you the best chance to get cold air. If you look at most other intakes the filter is next to the header which is highly condusive to heatsoak.

5.- Aproximate incoming temperature?
5 – we don’t know the temps but for sure it is cooler than any other SRI

6.- Does it include the air intake silicon hose? (see the attached photo)
6 – yes

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
From what i've readen, this intake has not heatsoack because of instead of being pointing to the back of the engine it's pointing forward where cold air comes in. It seems to be getting air from the same part than gruppe-M.
The other fact that makes this intake make good gains is that it gives a big air chamber so there's always a great amount of air avaiable. That's why it also improves the throtle response.

Anyway i think that it has to be proven and dynoed and also messured the air temp in a fn2 prior to extract any conclussion.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts