2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all new to the forum but not to accords, civics and various othr entities from the h badge. lookin at choppin in my 04 for an 07 ex demo ex with all the kit same as my 04 basically but a tourer cdti. question is anyone know whether they fixed the disc read error on the 03's onwards i.e the cd7 model. having had the car from 45k on her and a year old, the sat nav disc was knackered and somewhat antiquated as it goes. now im lookin at the 07 is there any known positive differences or an upgrade that honda put in place due to the amount of problems they encountered also while im at it i know they replaced the clips on the front lights as a recall but any improvement there too? cheers in advance al

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi - I'm new to this forum also. Just changed an 07 car for current model. Had no probs with 07 gen sat nav system - worked perfectly here and in Europe. In the only issue I had with the car in 5 years and 75k miles was the clutch pedal which creaked when pressed down and also when released. Apparently it was not uncommon on that version of the accord.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Had my 06 Accord for nearly 3 years now and apart from a battery and tyres the car has been **** on. Touch wood the sat nav has been faultless also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts