2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to the forum and live in Northern Ireland.

What is the best way to get colour coding etc? Which are the best styling options and cheapest sources?

I am due to get a bumper respray but would like to get the colour coding at the same time.

Thanks

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
For styling, if you havn't already had the sports grille fitted on, Do it! :D That's all I can say because it makes your front look a whole lot different.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Hi,

I am new to the forum and live in Northern Ireland.

What is the best way to get colour coding etc? Which are the best styling options and cheapest sources?

I am due to get a bumper respray but would like to get the colour coding at the same time.

Thanks
Take it to a local body shop that you think would be good enough.

I tried the dealer and they were quoting an arm and a leg to colour code it so I just took it to a body shop local and the did it for a finger nail...and maybe a bogey....

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
Take it to a local body shop that you think would be good enough.

I tried the dealer and they were quoting an arm and a leg to colour code it so I just took it to a body shop local and the did it for a finger nail...and maybe a bogey....
that's slightly thinking outside the box :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For styling, if you havn't already had the sports grille fitted on, Do it! :D That's all I can say because it makes your front look a whole lot different.
Do you have a picture of the sports grille you refer to? Any idea of cost?

Thanks

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
it can be colour coded..but just make sure the bodyshop guy is really good..i know a guy here in newry sprayed his turned out all pink lol:) after a while that is...

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Got the image pack from Saltmarine Honda in Dungannon
Was a bit expensive yeah, I didnt get the spoiler with it though as I already have the Type R spoiler instead. Good thing is if you order the kit it will come in the colour of your car.

Only thing you will need to colour code is the wheel arches and side skirts. But I decided to get ALL of the kit colour coded along with the mesh at the front and back.

Got the kit and just brang it to my local body shop and he fitted and colour coded all for 300 odd quid had the car back in 4 days or so and I still love just looking at it ;)

Also got the sports grille from Saltmarine and fitted it myself...was a bloody mission for me...not DIY-approved sadly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts