2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi can anyone do me a big favour i need a picture of the back of the light i may have sourced one but he wants a picture to confirm anyone please or the part number off it

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the rear light that houses the fog light on 09 on

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
It's easy to tell 09+ rear lights for non CTR versions.

On the 09+ parts 21/23 the light unit is split in 2 (fog/position on one side and blank/position on the other) whereas on earlier models it's just position (1 bulb) both sides

Pre 09 have the fog in part 15, but 09+ don't and have wider reversing lights.

09 Pic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Honda

Pre 09 Pic
Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
On the 09+ parts 21/23 the light unit is split in 2 (fog/position on one side and blank/position on the other) whereas on earlier models it's just position (1 bulb) both sides
Exactly.
From the "rear", the 09+ model will have two openings for bulbs - earlier models only have one.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks buddy

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Exactly.
From the "rear", the 09+ model will have two openings for bulbs - earlier models only have one.
On my car which is a 2010

the driver side has the fog light and the passenger side where the fog light goes it is covered by a metal tab, if i remove it then yes i can use it too.

But then if i am to use the fogs they will look like brake lights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.