2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a new set of accessories for the 09 model? The brochure on the website doesn't have the 09 model on the front and it doesn't have some of the things mentioned in the 09 brochure like the illuminated door garnish.

Wanting to check to see what I can get in case I have to barter some extras in if they won't meet the price I want to pay :)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Is that literally everything thats available then?
I think so yes, it does seem to list a lot of accessories. I've always been able to find what I'm looking for on there.

Once I have the part number I check the price here. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wicked, nice one!

Question, why on the accessories site are some things on loads of times, like the reverse parking sensors seem to be on about 5 times.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah right got it. Seems theres 17" and 18" versions of some wheels.

I've noticed theres some new things, the Type-S now has it's own spoiler instead of the little tiny thing its a proper spoiler but not quite as big as the Type-R one, saw it in the showroom yesterday and it looks far better than this photo shows.

and also some 18" wheels called Thunder which remind me of the Type-R rage's

Nice!

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Epic bump, apologies. Do lings deliver to northern Ireland and are the shipping costs and vat include in prices shown? Thanks

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Well after checking the price for a complete set of Lighting 19inch alloys for my Type R £2414.53 - but an alloy on its own £328.18 for a Set of 4 £1542.45 inc vat.... Now why would you want to pay the extra £872.08 the complete set is beyond me... get them seperately. quids in

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Well after checking the price for a complete set of Lighting 19inch alloys for my Type R £2414.53 - but an alloy on its own £328.18 for a Set of 4 £1542.45 inc vat.... Now why would you want to pay the extra £872.08 the complete set is beyond me... get them seperately. quids in
Maybe the set includes tyres, balancing, and fitting?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts