2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
*lol* thanks for spotting me man..definitely me as I went home that way from work..where were were you like?

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
oh oh *lol* soz man I took it the wrong way..no worries..hey man think Chambo and I are gonna have a mini meet nr watford on sunday if ya up for it? not 100% yet tho

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
yeh I remember you see me waiting for me damn gates to open *lol* ** near travelodge if I remember..

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
I see I see..I may walk up when I pick the wife up later on..

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
*lol* my own mate..oh I did have a peek at yours (car) *lol* RN55***
looks really clean like

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
well it was getting dark..but looked alright from the back (car) *lol* soz..

anyways..thanks pegliobaglio for spotting me mate ;) have been in contact about some servicing stuff at DB-Power :)

maybe's sort a mini Hemel meet up *lol*

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
yeh the prices are great like..but the address he gave me sounds a bit wierd..something like behind a house?

were you in your 15? as I did hear something quite loud while I was paying for my stuff in the store..

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha ha ha yup I was!!! Yeah its behind houses,there is a new estate of houses being built and a turning just before you get to them and his garage is down the back of there,I didn't find it first time I went! Had to call him as went down the wrong turn!
His prices are excellent half the price of other mechanics I use and he is just as good

1 - 20 of 25 Posts