2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This is my first post sofirst off, hello to everyone :wavey:

Right - I have just this minute bought byself an 09 plate 1.4 SE i-Vetec in black pearl. I originally wanted a black/silver Type S to be honest but my budget wouldnt go that far :(

So, basically I want my new SE to look as much like a Type S as poss. The real changes I would like to make being the bodywork (i prefer the colour coded sills/skirting on the Type S) and obviously some nice alloys. Also front fogs wouldnt go a miss! And possible change the grill on the front (where the badge is)

I'm a total newbie to any kind of modding (which you will all tell by now!) so apologies! But if anyone could steer me in the right direction of getting this work done it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers all - take care,

eZ

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
take a look arround on the prodject a few people have got type s or type r skirts and spliters and had them fitted,but it isnt as easy as just sticking them on! and your better off going for the type r looks,ie wheels rear spolier the rest is the same other then lights and ride hight!

would cost you arround £600 i would imagine to do it not including wheels

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply mate. Seen a few great looking 5 doors on this site!

Can anyone who'd had a type-r kit fitted to a 5 door reccommend a garage who did a good job?

Already on the hunt for alloys, then grill, then bodykit I reckon...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts