2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK 1.6 I dtec owners. Can anyone advise me on what to expect cost wise for a 3 year dealer service and what do they change other than the oil and filter? Also anyone know when the air, fuel and pollen filters are changed please.. Thanks in advance

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,360 Posts
Don’t quote me but I’m sure all three of those filters are due at the third service. Plus brake fluid, brake pads if required so check em before going in so you know whether to get them done, oil & filter, first MOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,360 Posts
Plus ..... remembering ..... if you go on Honda website under service costs you can find job price for individual jobs and price for a service at year ... and what’s included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Yep, as per above all filters are due same as brake fluid change every 3 years. Had mine done in January so was qouted nearly £400 but as i have k&n air and pollen filters, asked them not to change it as i will wash/reoil myself. So final price was jus shy of £300. Thats for oil, oil filter, fuel filter, brake fluid change and usual health check of the car. Had my half year/ before winter service done by myself few months ago and it costed me less than £70 for oil and oil filter. As warranty ended and planinig to run civic till the end, will continue servicing mysellf.

As your warranty will end soon you might find a local good garage to do a job for half honda service qouted price.
Good luck and try get few qoutes to get best price of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts