2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally :)

PS: Car not cleaned.. as it just finally stopped raining, but just had to take few snaps :D

civic1.JPG

civic2.JPG

civic3.JPG

civic4.JPG

civic5.JPG

civic6.JPG

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Looks great Nick! I think Alabaster Silver and the Blueish Silver are the best colour choices for the image pack (grand prix package). How do you find the view with the rear spoiler though? And does it further cut down visibility?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Although I am a bespoke leather fan I must say that the silver/black velour does go well with the Alabaster Silver exterior. Nice clean looking car. Image pack looks great. [smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you find the view with the rear spoiler though? And does it further cut down visibility?
Rear spoiler does cut visibility in rear.
But, that's where those nice huge side mirrors come into play.
Overall compared to my old Civic visibility in all directions is much worse, but I guess I'll just get used to it soon (also when I bought old Civic long time ago - I was driving old Audi 80 before it - and that Civic also had worse visibility than that old Audi - so it's kindof a 'trend':rolleyes:).
But, also compared to my old Civic this car feels like few classes higher, and doesn't provoke so much for 'crazy' driving, since I can now just cruise with ease, and feel good about it :D

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Yes, strangely enough I rarely feel the need to drive it hard either. Instead, I enjoy lighting up all the eco lights! Still, the image pack is nicely aggressive with the added benefit of being really easy to clean.

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,266 Posts
You have a great car Nick7! It looks nice! In Greece the executive version comes with heated front seats. Isn't that an option in Croatia? I can't understand this...we can have it here in shiny greece and this is not standard in the ex version in your country? I guess that it is a matter of cost.
(Anyway enjoy your spaceship me friend!!! I am still waiting for mine...)

·
Registered
156 Posts
nice car but its not an ex but a es judging by the steering wheel i wish my new civic came with heated seats as ive got used to then in my old car

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
nice car but its not an ex but a es judging by the steering wheel i wish my new civic came with heated seats as ive got used to then in my old car
It´s not an ex neither an es, it´s an european executive. Almost same level as ex but satnav and voicecontrol are optional for most european countries.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts