2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up.

A quick question. Is my USB port broken\missing a bit or am I just thick? I could not get my 16gb flash stick in it.

·
Banned
7,705 Posts
Wow very nice ;)

It's not missing, you have to buy a adapter separately. The previous owner may have removed this and sold it on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I love the colour. It was between this and Red. I see the gray a lot less so it makes it feel a bit more special.

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
After all the work I've done to mine literally everyone says "they wish they had done a Type-R in that colour"
I Like the fact mine looks like one and goes like one but can not be one if that makes sense, love it. Lol

Wardy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Need to update this. Starting a few basic mods.

Before that here is a few pictures of the car after a clay bar and polish.

Before I start showing mods. A teaser.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Just picked her up.

A quick question. Is my USB port broken\missing a bit or am I just thick? I could not get my 16gb flash stick in it.

You bought it from a main dealer so go back and request the missing lead for free as to be fair these cost around £50 and it should have been supplied with the car and as a main Honda dealer they have to supply the car correctly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahh its been a few months now and its no longer needed. I have a double dinn and reversing camera installed. Will post pics later.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More added today.

Also have had a double dinn installed for a few months with a reversing camera. Still need to sort the radio out needs to come forward a bit.

I also added a type R gear nob today. Gaitor to follow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts