2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the rear speakers to day , and what you get from honda is shocking 10p worth . I installed Infinity 62.7i.

As you see there ready for the bin

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Changed the rear speakers to day , and what you get from honda is shocking 10p worth . I installed Infinity 62.7i.

As you see there ready for the bin
well... Have you seen factory-mounted speakers by other firms? These are quite decent against the ones PSA are mounting, for instance. Actually, I wonder if someone has added soundproofing without changing the speakers, the gain might be quite substantial. I would suggest: instead of binning them, put them on ebay - you might be a bit surprised

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too late there in the bin

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,182 Posts
just fitted a sub box in mine and wow what a difference!! ive turned the bass down to -1 and the standard speakers now sound ok, turned the gain up on the sub box and i now get a headache!!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just fitted a sub box in mine and wow what a difference!! ive turned the bass down to -1 and the standard speakers now sound ok, turned the gain up on the sub box and i now get a headache!!
Any pics?

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
i found there wasnt too much differance between the standard and new speakers as the sterio doesnt give a good enough power output for high output speakers.

there was a MASSIVE differance when i amplified the speakers tho! i highly reccomend doing this!

·
Registered
389 Posts
i found there wasnt too much differance between the standard and new speakers as the sterio doesnt give a good enough power output for high output speakers.

there was a MASSIVE differance when i amplified the speakers tho! i highly reccomend doing this!
Is there a cheap way of doing this that doesn't involve a lot of DIY and boxes laying around in the boot?

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,182 Posts
here are my pics of my bass box and how to wire in RCA leads for £4.99 and without removing the headunit.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts