2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To early for a review but one week on and I am a very satisfied owner this little engine is amazing plenty of torque and a strong performance also very quite on the motorway the handling is also very good and the ride quality excellent really copes well with bad road surfaces I have arthritis in my lower back but find the seats very comfortable I know the fuel tank holds one gallon less than the G9 but I cant remember the last time I used a full tank in a day not having a hard parcel shelf I can live with that it only covering up what in the boot anyway no magic seats I can live with that to because if I buy a car from another manufacturer it still wont have magic seats .

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
To early for a review but one week on and I am a very satisfied owner this little engine is amazing plenty of torque and a strong performance also very quite on the motorway the handling is also very good and the ride quality excellent really copes well with bad road surfaces I have arthritis in my lower back but find the seats very comfortable I know the fuel tank holds one gallon less than the G9 but I cant remember the last time I used a full tank in a day not having a hard parcel shelf I can live with that it only covering up what in the boot anyway no magic seats I can live with that to because if I buy a car from another manufacturer it still wont have magic seats .
How's the mpg?

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Until it gets 1000 miles on the clock it is not not really worth monitoring the mpg and like I said in a the other post I am a smiles to the gallon guy not a mpg guy .
I had a drive in a 1.0 auto tonight, was really impressed by it. It is even making me think is manual really the right option for me now. So much easier to drive in traffic.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
It can only get better as the miles accumulate ;-)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I picked up my 1.0 EX + tech pack CVT in polished metal yesterday and love it. Just turned 100 miles over a mix of country lanes, B and A roads and average mpg hovering around 33mpg which I am hoping will improve as the 8G 2.2 diesel I've left behind averaged 43 and the Honda spec reckons 50. Just scratching the surface on the new technology but a least you get a printed manual and what a tome it is!

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Have a look at FB site Honda civic mk10 owners UK.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Thanks, didn't know that was there.
Yes, it's a page I created. Feel free to add pics etc.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts