Enkei RS05RR (18x9j +40 5x114.3, Matte Dark Gunmetal) with Yokohama AD08RS (255/35W18)

See here for more photos, I kept having issues with the forum image uploader:
And here are some photos of them fitted:
For sale my beautiful Enkei wheels, in my opinion the best fitment for an FK7. They are pretty much the biggest and widest you can go, while not rubbing (no arch rolling needed) and not having crazy camber.

Purchased from Torque GT at the beginning of the year, and fitted on and off since then (removing for services, and trips on bad roads). Probably done about 2000 miles with them. The tyres were purchased when I fitted them in March 2021.

I'm only selling them because I'm a ridiculous person who can't keep a car longer than 5 minutes, and am buying a Lexus.

I'm always super honest with online sales (to my own detriment probably), so the only slight imperfections are a small shallow curb mark (2 cm) which I've touched up with gunmetal grey (colour matched incredibly well, will include the touchup pen in the sale), and there is the odd stone chip or knick on the rear/barrel of a couple of them from general use. I've pictured all of these.

I haven't got a tyre tread depth gage, but I'd say they've got easy 6.5mm left - see the picture of the 20p coin.

Will include the original boxes if you're collecting, however with the tyres fitted the wheels don't fit back in them, so can't package them up to post inside. Apologies the tyres look dull in the photos, was going to tart them up with tyre shine but thought best not for postage.

Happy to take any more pictures/videos or do a FaceTime.

I don't feel bad about pricing these for the below as they are more than worth it. They're very lightly used, and I'm confident you'll be impressed. Saves on the wait time for import too.

The purchase price for the wheels was £1550 from Torque GT, and the tyres were £499.

I'm asking for £1500 all in. Get ya self some free tyres.

Collection from Stowmarket in Suffolk, or buyer can organise a courier.