2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I got myself a nice new Canon EOS 400D digital SLR camera for my birthday today, figured I'd snap a couple of pics of my Civic now that it is 11 months old - still looks pretty damn smart to me, what do you think?

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Very nice indeed the car looks immaculate, and the pics look good with the camera.

My car is 11 months old now, wish it looked as good as yours - whats the secret? Does it ever leave the driveway lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Seeing as I got myself a nice new Canon EOS 400D digital SLR camera for my birthday today, figured I'd snap a couple of pics of my Civic now that it is 11 months old - still looks pretty damn smart to me, what do you think?

your car looks great what polish do you use on it

regards peter

·
Registered
676 Posts
Your car looks so good that I'm not sure that you have used it in the last 11 months! Really! ;)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, it had the supaguard protection added by the Dealer from new and I only use Meguiars's Gold Class Shampoo to wash it and the Meguair's water magnet to dry it. Meguiar's alloy wheel cleaner spray (the pink one) and finally Meguiar's tyre shine spray :)

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
I had supagard put on my car by my dealer and lets say im not convinced they put it on!!! Im not happy at all. it doesnt look anywhere near as shiny etc as yours

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had supagard put on my car by my dealer and lets say im not convinced they put it on!!! Im not happy at all. it doesnt look anywhere near as shiny etc as yours
Is there any simple test for this?

I took delivery of my Civic 1.8 ES (Alabaster Silver) a couple of weeks ago. I'm very pleased with it, but like Type S Bournemouth, I think they took the money for Supagard but didn't apply it. I guess I'll know in a few months if the shine gets worse.

BTW it wasn't clear from the leaflet what the standard Supergard covers (exterior, interior, etc) can someone tell me? I thought it covered the interior but it is getting dusty already! :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts