2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I woke up this morning realising it been a year since I bought the civic (Last April can't remember the exact date). Now its time reflect and to discuss what damages have taken places over that period:

1 busted trimed clip on the front right - caused by a high curb.

1 scratched undertrim - caused by the same high curb on a different day.

Reversed into a badly parked car (he was over the line an I didn't notice as I was reversing into the parking space - thats why you should get sensors.) - No Visible Damage.

Replaced all my internal lights for blue l.e.d's. Got annoyin after awhile so turned the front ones back to white but keep them off unless I need to find something.

Messed around with the automatic locks - that was cool. I like those.

Rear passenger side door and rear arch keyed 3 weeks after ownership in a nice part of town. two foot long and visibly deep/dented scratch - £390 to repair.

One ding drivers side door caused by a rotund female who couldn't get out of her car in the parking facilities at KFC - £50 to rapair.

Several knocks and scratch damages to the rear alloys. Turning too sharply in tight spaces causes the rear will to go up curbs. Grr.

One faulty steering column thing... ykno tht call-back thing. - Havn't actually taken it back for servicing yet.

One sister who who treats the car as a big purse - you have no idea how many tissues I've now found in random places.

Apart from that I still love my civic and no complaints... well maybe for the the hard ride but that might be becos its a 1.8 sports with 18s. but I love those 18s.

Soooo .. think thats all I can think of. Think I'll give it a really good clean soon. Might find more unoticed damages.

I know some of you have had the car longer. Any stories to tell?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scuse the spelling. was meant to be rotund. and its means excessively fat.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My god...I wish I could post that about a year of ownership and only talk about the damage I had put into the car and that clumsy fat women and vandals had added.

My car in that respect is perfect, no scratchs, dings or dents. However the build and problems and other general ***** have meant that my verdict is that my car is the biggest pile of crap I have ever owned.

:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts