2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good so far 120 miles from new findings so far miss my keyless start having to use a key again but hay ill get used to it. Also am I missing something but simes short on storage spaces in the front no sunglasses storage or little change draw that had in the focus also the center armrest storage simes abit small if that the only place to put stuff apart from glove box. But the postives out weight the bad so far good power from only 120 bhp and 1.6 lot more flexible than focus 1.6 better mpg all ready love the dash and head unit it mite not be android auto but it's nice and easy to use and looks good . Nice having a bigger boot by about 150 liters over focus we had and got most stuff hide under the floor that's nice. Good having all mod cons as standard and more than titanium x with opions focus in just Sr trim let a lone ex spec so impressed there too. So far so good more to come when had the car a bit longer. Last honda was best car I've had and this is impressive so far hope it stays that way.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
We really rate the Tourer but my guess looking at 10 civic pictures if they are correct our next car will not be a civic. The civic tourer is great with good spec in the SR and certainly does not feel like a big car when driving it but over the 8G civic the 9G is so much better in every department but I know a lot don't like the rear and to be fair we did not either but we did like the Tourer.

Mind you did yours get a glove box light?

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer I rate the tourer toO looks better than the hatchback. Yer the 10th gen pic we have seen so far look a bit of a let down but we will see in 3 years when it's time to change again by then I want a long range electric or range extended electric car to be next car 200 miles for 1to2 £ then free power from motorway services like trip we got planned to Glasgow for free be nice.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Yeah I agree. 9G 2015 is a huge step up from the 8G that I had before. I also wasn't keen on the hatchback. The Tourer's shape is much more balanced and sleeker. I think the main things that are worse are the satnav position and using the trip computer is much more difficult than it used to be. I miss having the trip computer controls on the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yer it's a bit different but I found that the non standard theme for the connect system is good as it has a short cut to the trip on the main home screen so resting it is easy but pitty it don't have page for trip b when you there so you can check out your history as I have a to refuel and going to keep b trip for history of the car so would be nice to see that on trip screen. Anyone know how to easy access to trip b without going into menu on I mid and changing it from a to be to view info please post be a help thanks

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting used to our car now ,found out how to used trip and history more easy when you read how. After 700 miles I think so far Yer the 1.6 is good I think it's no 2.2 as mine was 191 but for small engine and same size as horrible focus engine it's very good, getting well over 70s on a run even seen 80s once ,but mixed mainly towns runs first full fill up yesterday and nearly 55 mpg at the pump and 58 on screen is good for running in engine I think better than low 40 from flat eco minded focus. Few moans like missing a few things got used to,but on the hole very good wouldn't swop back the extra power mpg and boot space makes up for any low points.3 weeks and 700 miles later it's scores 8 out of 10 so far. More to come in the future.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Anyone know how to easy access to trip b without going into menu on I mid and changing it from a to be to view info please post be a help thanks
Short press on the dashboard dimmer /rheostat knob will toggle mileage and fuel MPG between trip A and B and odometer on the iMID.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Short press on the dashboard dimmer /rheostat knob will toggle mileage and fuel MPG between trip A and B and odometer on the iMID.
Yer thanks found that out from manual and post on forum . And a long press resets trip a or b .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts