2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2006 Civic 2.2 sport cdti, Im looking to get improve ride comfort & also handling hopefully.

Dont wont to lower car too much there are a lot of speed bumps near me, is there a set of eibach springs that will lower it just 15mm or does it have to be 25mm?

Could you quote for both fitted - if available please?

Also how long do they take to swop over - I will be driving up from Gloucester.

Thanks

Kev

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2006 Civic 2.2 sport cdti, Im looking to get improve ride comfort & also handling hopefully.

Dont wont to lower car too much there are a lot of speed bumps near me, is there a set of eibach springs that will lower it just 15mm or does it have to be 25mm?

Could you quote for both fitted - if available please?

Also how long do they take to swop over - I will be driving up from Gloucester.

Thanks

Kev
Eibach only have the 1 option for the 2.2 Diesel which lowers by -25mm both front and rear. There are no other reduced lowering distance options available.

-25mm Eibach pro-kit in stock @ £174 inc vat

Fitting price is dependent on whether you want a full front and rear geometry reset at the same time....

Labour to simply fit the Eibach springs and reset the front toe £220 inc vat
OR
Labour to fit the Eibach springs, fit front Eibach adjustable camber bolts, measure rear of car, strip rear hubs and fit correct Eibach camber & toe shims. Set front and rear geometry to fast road spec £275 inc vat

If you choose the recommended option of setting the geometry etc you will also need the following:
Eibach front adjustable camber bolts @ £25 pair inc vat
Eibach rear camber / toe shims @ £8.50 each inc vat (maximum of 4)

Please call me on 01270 567177 with any more questions or to arrange booking in. We would need the car for either a whole morning or afternoon as the job takes 4-5 hours.

Many thanks,

Chris

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Eibach only have the 1 option for the 2.2 Diesel which lowers by -25mm both front and rear. There are no other reduced lowering distance options available.

-25mm Eibach pro-kit in stock @ £174 inc vat

Fitting price is dependent on whether you want a full front and rear geometry reset at the same time....

Labour to simply fit the Eibach springs and reset the front toe £220 inc vat
OR
Labour to fit the Eibach springs, fit front Eibach adjustable camber bolts, measure rear of car, strip rear hubs and fit correct Eibach camber & toe shims. Set front and rear geometry to fast road spec £275 inc vat

If you choose the recommended option of setting the geometry etc you will also need the following:
Eibach front adjustable camber bolts @ £25 pair inc vat
Eibach rear camber / toe shims @ £8.50 each inc vat (maximum of 4)

Please call me on 01270 567177 with any more questions or to arrange booking in. We would need the car for either a whole morning or afternoon as the job takes 4-5 hours.

Many thanks,

Chris
So, to supply and fits springs, Set front and rear geometry to fast road spec would cost a maximum of -

£275 inc vat (springs and labour)
Front camber bolts - £25
Rear camber/shims £36

- £336 max for the full supplied, fitted, tested set up?

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
So, to supply and fits springs, Set front and rear geometry to fast road spec would cost a maximum of -

£275 inc vat (springs and labour)
Front camber bolts - £25
Rear camber/shims £36

- £336 max for the full supplied, fitted, tested set up?
scrap that the springs prices are not included and these are £174 on top of the £336 ?

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Bugger - now I'm going to have to change my rear spacers, from 15mm to 25mm !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts