2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can you do me a deal on a set of 15mm eibach springs for my fn2 deliverd ?:)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More than happy to help you fit these buddy if you need a hand ;)
Nice one where do you live bro ? I live in burwell near cambridge and newmarket .

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I live in Ramsey mate.
ok not to far then . I laughed when you said help me because I wouldnt know here to start lol I was just going to pay someone .Im lame I know.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
ok not to far then . I laughed when you said help me because I wouldnt know here to start lol I was just going to pay someone .Im lame I know.
Haha no worries mate, I'll teach you. It's dead easy when you have the right tools for the job ;)

Don't forget the camber bolts too, PM me when you fancy getting them done :D

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do I need spacers aswell ? Ive only got enough for the springs ? im left skint after the mugen bits .

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
do I need spacers aswell ? Ive only got enough for the springs ? im left skint after the mugen bits .
You don't 'need' spacers for the springs to do their job mate (it will look better with spacers fitted to OEM wheels but you can fit them at a later date.

What you will most likely need to buy is a pair of droplinks as yours may be knackerd or will need cutting off.

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You don't 'need' spacers for the springs to do their job mate (it will look better with spacers fitted to OEM wheels but you can fit them at a later date.

What you will most likely need to buy is a pair of droplinks as yours may be knackerd or will need cutting off.
ok thanks for the advice will let u know if I need some help .;)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
15mm on order with front camber bolts

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
£199.00 deliverd . I had to call as no one replied to this thread from apb .
Cheers fella.

I'm currently debating the 30mm drop...but worried about rubbing issues.

I recommend Parsco's service too [smilie=superkewl.g: He shortened my gear sharft for me and threaded it further down too. Booking myself in for him to do my springs too :)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers fella.

I recommend Parsco's service too [smilie=superkewl.g: He shortened my gear sharft for me and threaded it further down too. Booking myself in for him to do my springs too :)[/quote]ive seen 30 mm personaly I think it's too low ,for me anyway .

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there such a thing!?? :-D

I need to measure the g/f parents drive incline before fitting lowering springs, otherwise its parking down the road for me! ....or getting a new g/f! :worms: :-D
i live out in the sticks and there are lots of places you can rip your bodykit off which ive done already

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Cheers fella.

I recommend Parsco's service too [smilie=superkewl.g: He shortened my gear sharft for me and threaded it further down too. Booking myself in for him to do my springs too :)[/quote]

Cheers buddy ;)

As said before I'm happy to help anybody on the forum just give me a PM :cool:

30mm drop is quite savage but it depends on how much you use the car and where you drive it. As fourthdisciple showed, they are not much good round here (too many speed humps etc...)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you hear from the Council in the end mate?
still waiting for them to come back to me buddy . I received an email last week to say they will be in touch soon so hopefully will get some money back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts