2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a lot of research...I am looking for a price on getting a set of 15mm springs delivered for my CTR. My colleague has the exact same car on your 30mm springs and it looks great...but I'm a tad worried that it will catch on bumps etc around my area so I think 15mm is the safest bet, plus Mugen only lowers by 15mm so why don't they use 30mm?

Anyways, how much just for the springs please?

Delivery to Swindon, UK...

Thanks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi there,

I understand what you mean about the 30mm Eibachs. I'm just a little worried you'll park next to him regularly and wish you'd gone for the 30mm's.

Anyway, we keep both kits on the shelf.

The -15mm Pro Kit is £164.00 and the -30mm kit is £150.00. I can send either of these out for just £10.00 to mainland UK.

If you want to order either or have any questions, give me a call on 01270 567177.

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your response. How much is it for 4 shims? I was told I'd only need up to 4 max.

Care to shine some light? I've got some camber bolts.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The shims are £8.50 each.

There is many different options of these though all depending on your original alignment specification. So to sort the correct ones for you, you need to go for a full 4 wheel geometry check and then forward me the read out. I can then determine which shims you'll need to set the rear to FRS.

Hope this helps, and sorry for the late reply.

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts