2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Most likely it will fit a BBK.
The spoke design matters much more than the offset.
Also depends which BBK, some are very wide (Alcon, Brembo) others are less wide (Stoptech).

For example, I have 18x8.5 +44 and my stoptech BBK fits with plenty of space to spare (nearly 10mm clearance)
But... Tomason TN1's in 18x8.5 +40 wont fit a stoptech BBK because of the way the spokes curve in.

Best thingto do would be to provide the seller with your BBK template of choice and ask if they fit before you purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be using Stoptech's. What wheels do you have ? As the wheels im looking at are exactly the same size as yours with the same offset and i will be using the stoptechs like yourself..but what is your spoke design ?

·
Aye Aye....
7,104 Posts
You will need spacers with the Rota Grid's due to the design, I have Buddy Club P1's et42 and needed spacers, a more flared spoke design would be fine but I suspect those grid's would rub

·
Aye Aye....
7,104 Posts
Whats your current offset Dave ?? :laugh:
Ehm..... Lol et27

What size spacers do you run ?
I had 15mm spacers with the rages, I thought I'd get away without the spacers, but it rubbed so I just stuck them back on, apparently eibach don't do the pre bolted hubmetric spacers in under 15mm though which means if you go lower you need the hub off to bolt them from the back which is way too much work IMO so 15mm it was ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.