2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my dealer earlier and they mentioned they have a discounted price at the moment on the 19" Rage wheel and Yokohama tyre package.

The usual price is around £2400 but until January they are selling them for £1699 including delivery. I'm informed the tyres alone are nearly £200 each.

I know a few people have been after these wheels, so I thought I'd post this as it may be of interest. :)

If you would like more details call Lee in parts at Holdcroft Honda on 01782 261593, or email [email protected]

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Thats a great deal. When i needed a new tyre the Yokos were extorsionate

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am interested in buying the package. What price, in USD, will it require you to ship to Ithaca, NY? Do you sell without tires?

·
Banned
77 Posts
i have just taken ownership of type r gt in milano and love the car to bit at 1st i didnt like the standard 18s but they have grown on me over the last 3 weeks i have had the car.
as for the 19 inch rage alloys are they not after a period of time prone to corrosion i had polished alloys on my last car they looked immense when clean and especially at night with all the street lights reflected off them.but after a year the finish started to corrode by 2 years they began to peel.also they ride comfort on the type r aint the best hard as a whores heart:D i feel the 19 inch rage alloys will make it even worse????

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have to look after them, regular cleaning and application of a good wheel sealant helps. :D

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
You have to look after them, regular cleaning and application of a good wheel sealant helps. :D
which best one the wheel polish and wheel sealant for rage wheels ??? as I may get Rage wheels soon :cool: Holdcroft Honda £1699 sounds good deal so I been send email so wait and see

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use Poorboys Wheel Seal but I have read Rim Wax and Chemical Guys Wheel Guard are good also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts