2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, had my civic for a month now, so thought I would post up some pictures, colour codeing, spoiler, grille wheels to follow in coming months

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I like it not coded separates it out a bit :) agree with grille though, overall very little you need to do to it mate very clean and tidy, it's all about preference now on what mods to apply :p

sent from the shire

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Looking good steady progress son keeps it interesting, as when you have nothing to do ya get board and have itchy feet i know i do lol

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Don't forget Wardy2602's flip key conversion. Colour code 1st pal. Will make it look mint

Reactions: wardy2602

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments guys, think it will be grille and spoiler first, then get colour coded, ive got another rear splitter from geemac that ill paint and see how it looks

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah,i dont see many about this colour about

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Lovely colour but im bieyst where did u get them mats from ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the comments guys, civic-dan it was a company on ebay that made them up for me, I can can sellers details to you if you want?

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, civic-dan it was a company on ebay that made them up for me, I can can sellers details to you if you want?
Yea if you wouldnt mind buddy do they fix in like original ones

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dan, the seller i got them from is called independentcarcomponents2011, yeah tbey fit nicely with the clips, couldnt comment on originals as mine didnt have any

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Hey peeps, had ma civic 6 months now, ant thought id post up recent pics, grill fitted today courtesy of gazbills

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still not sure on the colour coded option, priced it up at £200, still on the wall 50/50 wither a like the grey or not lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts