2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only got my baby this Friday so not had chance to take decent quality pics only got quick ones off my phone. Will post some good ones soon = ; )

wee wee wee

p.s. doesnt the colour galaxy grey look fantastic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Nice car and colour. What model is it ES or SE?

SE, there is no glass roof. The roof looks black from the outside.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Folks,

Yup it's SE spec. However, I was fortunate to get leather added, which if I do say myself, looks the bees knees. (took full advantage of the heated seats when leaving work tonight also). Was really impressed with the alloys too, cos having looked at some pics I was worried they'd look dull, drab and too small, when in fact they shine up a treat but even when dusty do go well with the paintwork. Trust me I'm sad enough not to have a car if the wheels look rubbish.

If I might add this is probably the best car under £16k anyone could wish for. It brings a grin to my face evertime I look at it. (don't worry I'm no Psycho) and on top of that it's fun to drive. Would have gone for the diesel option for the extra torque, but chose the petrol with leather which has plenty of grunt (what's 0.3 seconds anyhow!):D

Hopefully get my camera sorted for the weekend so I can post some cracking pics.:cool:

P.s. did I mention how practical the cinema style seats and expandable boot are. I've taken advantage of the extra space loads of time since Friday. FANTASTIC!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
with current diesel prices bl**dy glad I chose petrol now - as I was same thinking would prefer diesel for extra torque!!!!!!
not THAT much difference when on normal roads - dont do much motorway driving for that overtaking boost!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts