2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is my night hauk black fn2 owned it from new nearly a year now and still loving every minute. Its a gt version with the optional bumpers, red interior light, ipod adaptor, rear parking sensors and of course the extra type r badges

Haven't done that much else because there isn't anything out but i have powder coated original wheels black, colour coded the petrol cap and the b piller trims (which also have mugen logos added) fitted an aem induction kit, windows tinted 35% alround, H.I.D conversions and treated the engine bay to some mugen goodies

here are a couple of pictures i took only today. Hope you like. .

Plans for the future are next dc5 carbon fiber intake manifold cover, kw coilovers, hks exhaust, red leather retrim and in a couple years time respray in championship white

Thanks for looking

JT

·
Registered
50 Posts
This car comes from hell :cool:

·
Type-R GT [R-11523]
278 Posts
Noice....

I like the Mugen sticker coupled with the Type R sticker...

-H

·
Registered
15 Posts
have you fitted a H.I.D kit to your forg lamps aswel? they look amazin! relli nice car

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone im glad you all like im pretty pleased with it as well

next up kw version 3 coilovers, milltek exhaust and 350mm big brake conversion, wheels re-done championship white, front/rear brake calipers powder coated red, camber adjustment and leather re-trim (haven't desided what colour yet but probably red leather with black double stitching [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Hmmm, I do like it but there is just too much black. Btw you do realise that your headlight (and if you've also converted the fogs) are illegal?

Miltek sounds great....It will go well with that car. As for the leather there is a section in the forum from transform leather they would be able to give you a quote and tell you what they can and cannot do :)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
the car looks really, really good, the original wheels in black look really good too - it's given me an idea!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Great looking car

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone im glad you all like.

im thinking hks exhaust now but if i buy it i will be cutting a couple inches off the end so i can still use the original exhaust trims because i hate the style of the hks system but like the power gain :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Car looks great - good idea powder coating the rims!

Dont think the "Mugen" is such a good idea as the FN2 is Euro not Jap! Maybe for an FD2 - yes.

Be wary of the HKS exhaust - It looks like they have copied the original and only increased the diameter. I would look at the exhaust manifold/header first.

I have the KWv3s and they are awsome. I would seriously look at a Quaife LSD! It makes a huge difference in cornering and virtually removes any understeer.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Dont think the "Mugen" is such a good idea as the FN2 is Euro not Jap! Maybe for an FD2 - yes.

Be wary of the HKS exhaust - It looks like they have copied the original and only increased the diameter. I would look at the exhaust manifold/header first.

I have the KWv3s and they are awsome. I would seriously look at a Quaife LSD! It makes a huge difference in cornering and virtually removes any understeer.
I fitted mugen sticker as i have mugen parts fitted to my engine: thermo switch, oil/rad cap and socks. Just thought it would add alittle extra to the small type r stickers on the quarters

I probably will still go for the milltek as the price is very good and the power gain is ok, plus also ive heard it and like the sound. also milltek are developing a high flow mainflold and sports car so probably best to stick with one make for the time being

Yeah i have kw version 3 coilovers on my list, a must have i think, i hope to have with in the next couple months as part of my stage one upgrade :cool:

As with the lsd im leaving that to when the warranty runs out because ive been having gearbox problems lately. That also will be when ive paid the fn2 off so that'll free up some money to do it too, i will be celebrating being debt free by fitting a lsd and supercharging the puppy [smilie=thatworks.g:

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts

made in europe - designed by the Japs - hence below perfect build quality but a perfect engine ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Those colorcoded rims are just amazing. Mine are "black" most of the time but that's form the dirt, if you have black rims, it is harder to see if the are clean or not. Great....
But your car looks just great, I would not change a thing on the looks, but hey that's my opinion.
Have fun.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Look like standards privately colour coded, absolutely awesome, not just an R, a Ninja R.

Tom

1 - 20 of 60 Posts