2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thankyou thankyou thankyou! haha I was just about to trawl the gallery to photoshop some wheels black to see what it looked like and you have saved me the trouble! That looks absolutely hot!!! First chance I get, off to the powder coaters I go!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks everyone im glad you all like. I hope you will get to see my fn2 in the flesh this summer as i plan to do alot of shows

Im glad i helped you find a picture of a fn2 with black wheels they do look good but within the month i plan to do them championship white [smilie=thatworks.g:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hmmm, I do like it but there is just too much black. Btw you do realise that your headlight (and if you've also converted the fogs) are illegal?
Explain?

Dont think the "Mugen" is such a good idea as the FN2 is Euro not Jap! Maybe for an FD2 - yes.

Be wary of the HKS exhaust - It looks like they have copied the original and only increased the diameter. I would look at the exhaust manifold/header first.
Lol, what a load of tosh!

Its a jap car for the euro market...its not a 'euro' car.... does it have a VW or Audi badge...?

As someone said it was designed by Honda Japan built in Honda UK.....

The FN2 is not EURO....

And how can you possibly tell about the HKS exhaust...
Its completely different from pics ive seen... :-/

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
cool looking car![smilie=thatworks.g:

Im looking for a induction it, where did you get yours? also how much was it? (if you dont mind me asking??)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
cool looking car![smilie=thatworks.g:

Im looking for a induction it, where did you get yours? also how much was it? (if you dont mind me asking??)[/quote]

I paid £175 plus postage if i remember right i believe its a little cheaper now.

Im selling mine due to putting car back to standard £100 plus postage pm if your interested

jt

·
Registered
32 Posts
very nice car !!!
One qst
where did you buy the center wheel cap ?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
very nice car !!!
One qst
where did you buy the center wheel cap ?
I didnt buy the centre caps they are the originals painted black.

1st i had a graphics company copy the red H logo, I then rubbed down the centre caps, based them up black, baked them off, fitted the new red H logos in the middle then lacquered up to seal it all in ;)

The finished effect is a factory like finish and well worth the hassle :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Your car is amazing looking, like angie says, bit too much black but is cool all the same.
I definately like what you did to the standard wheels, i own a red ctr and was thinking of getting them powder coated black, iv'e copied the pics anyway to help me make up my mind, i'm sure you won't mind.[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Nope I dont mind as I dont own the car anymore I sold it to buy this lol

Jt
Lovely , did you trade in the Fn2? did you get raped on the trade?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Lovely , did you trade in the Fn2? did you get raped on the trade?
Yeah pretty bad to be honest, My Fn2 was fully loaded and had only done 8k miles and I got. . 16k for it. . not terrible but not good at the same time :(

But its worth it the FD2 Ive got now is amazing :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
16k not too bad , the car looks awesome, what you getting mpg wise

21 - 40 of 60 Posts