41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Car looks excellent:cool:

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
Hmmm, I do like it but there is just too much black. Btw you do realise that your headlight (and if you've also converted the fogs) are illegal? :)
Nice Motor mate, too much black for me but what ever floats your boat :cool:

Why are they illegal Angie :confused:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
i bet he don't care :D

it just looks :cool:

please post more pic Jt, interior e.t.c

and some sort of comparison to the FN2 would be good :D
As requested more pics, these are from when I attended the devon car show today 27/7/08

And my car on the rolling road yesterday

219bhp by the way not bad for a car thats only done 1200 miles should gain at least another 10bhp when run in lol

As with a comparison I'll just put it this way the only thing these two cars have in common is that red H on the grille ;) other than that the FD2 is in another league

Jt

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
nice one !

looks :cool: sounds :cool: and i bet it drives :cool: too :D

i cant wait till my insurance goes down - i will have one [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
375 Posts
FD2 in white is looks great :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's a shame they do not make a FD2 in left hand drive. It is only available as hybrid over here....not near as cool as a Type R. I thought it had 225bhp? Normaly they have more bhp than what the factory tells us....
They have tested 2 2.2 ictdi's over here, and these were the results 156bhp and 152bhp so that is nice because you only paid for 140bhp. I'm actually very curious now what mine will have??
maybe some day I will have it tested.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I thought it had 225bhp?
The post said it was not run in.

Also, power is measured at the wheels and the flywheel power is calculated. This is not always very accurate.

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
getting better looking every time I look at the picture

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
I so like champ white mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
112 Posts
The post said it was not run in.

Also, power is measured at the wheels and the flywheel power is calculated. This is not always very accurate.
Okay, that is what I ment! the 2.2's usually have more power then Honda says.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

This is my night hauk black fn2 owned it from new nearly a year now and still loving every minute. Its a gt version with the optional bumpers, red interior light, ipod adaptor, rear parking sensors and of course the extra type r badges

Haven't done that much else because there isn't anything out but i have powder coated original wheels black, colour coded the petrol cap and the b piller trims (which also have mugen logos added) fitted an aem induction kit, windows tinted 35% alround, H.I.D conversions and treated the engine bay to some mugen goodies

here are a couple of pictures i took only today. Hope you like. .

Plans for the future are next dc5 carbon fiber intake manifold cover, kw coilovers, hks exhaust, red leather retrim and in a couple years time respray in championship white

Thanks for looking

JT
Hey!!!

Having a Google search.... found my car!!!

Still going strong!!😆

41 - 60 of 60 Posts